Collo is the ultimate liquid process performance solution for industrial customers. Collo measures wide range of liquid properties in real time directly from process and enables process optimization. Customers can achieve increased productivity, decreased waste/scrap, increased process quality, decreased energy consumption, savings in raw materials use and liquid process automation. Solution fits wide range of industries, such as paints, adhesives, ceramics, chemicals, food & beverage, pulp, energy, to mention few.
ColloidTek is the company behind Collo, with roots in the university research. Founded in 2017, we are a team of 8. Our team is a combination of PhD scientists, technologists as well as sales and marketing professionals. Our office is in Tampere. Our company is now growing rapidly, and we are looking to expand our sales team.
We are now looking for experienced
to take a next step in your career. Sales Manager’s role is to manage sales process and customer outreach to generate revenue for the company. Sales manager works independently on selected accounts, discovers new business in customer’s operations, creates offers for solutions, leads negotiations and closes deals. Sales manager will utilize leads from marketing and will create its own, represents the company in trade shows, and builds relationships with customers for repeat sales.
Purpose. Work in a team dedicated creating a future with greener and more efficient industry, utilizing innovative digitalized IoT and data driven solution
Excitement. Innovative new product and high-tech solution with excellent market demand.
Growth. Significant growth opportunity with a lot of upside in a growing startup.
Freedom & responsibility. Flexibility, low hierarchy, low bureaucracy organization, with a lot of independence, and accountability for results.
Perspective. Opportunity to work with international customers, leading brands and forerunners in digitalizing industrial processes.
Collaboration. Support from team of professionals with diverse skills and backgrounds.
Reward. Competitive pay & benefits
Flexibility. Our office is at Tampere, but many of us often work remotely. Other locations in major cities may be considered.
What we are looking for from an ideal candidate:
- Several years of experience from sales with successful sales track record.
- Minimum 2 years of experience from sales to industrial customers.
- Sales or other experience from technical equipment, ideally measurement devices or IIoT.
- Deep understanding and experience in Solution Sales and SPIN selling techniques.
- Interpersonal skills including ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent presentation, communication and sales materials creation skills.
- Interest in new technology and ability to understand and learn new technical concepts.
- Independent contributor, self starter, can-do attitude, entrepreneurial mindset.
- Performance oriented mindset while focused on customer satisfaction, collaboration, and maintaining friendly and professional relationships.
- Must have fluent Finnish and fluent English. Other languages are an advantage.
- Relevant degree. Combined technical and business degree is significant advantage.
- IT skills, MS Office etc.
- Willingness to travel.
Please send your application and CV in email latest by Friday 18.9. to Head of Sales, Mikko Tielinen. Our email address format is firstname.lastname@example.org